[orca-list] Firefox Extensions

Does anyone here on the list use extenssions of Firerox? I'm having an
awful time using Orca to navigate the extensions and plugins panel in
Firefox thus I can't find any extensions out there.  I'm sure they are
there but Orca doesn't seem to navigate this section very well.  It's
hard to describe but it seems like many controls lack proper focus and
even if I put in a search phrase, I can't seem to get a list to show.
Flat review is really no help here either.

Any ideas out there?