[orca-list] firefox accessibility now a suspense with orca.

hello all,
Off late I have got some real interesting behaviour with Orca.
I have 2 versions of firefox running on my system, version 3.5 and 3.6 from Ubuntu repository. the best part is that some times the same page with ff3.6 works very well and some times it is totally impossible to manage the same page with the same version of ff. I know that the latter behaviur has been reported and known as a bug/. But what interests me is the inconsistantly good or bad performance.
take google for example.
I have consistant behavior under ff3.5 but some times 3.6 is extremly fast and smooth on the same page and some times it is extremly irritating. one thing which I did before writing this email is first ran 3.5 and surffed the net. after that when I run 3.6, all goes well.
what could be the reason for this suspense>
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.