Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatch vs OpenTTS

I'm replying back to the list to see if anyone else has noticed this
problem.  To answer your question though, I have not experienced any
problems with OpenTTS on my box with Orca.  I have noticed an
occasional issue with Firefox but I just figured that was Firefox and
Orca's tribulations.  In general, I've been using Orca with OpenTTS
for over a week now without any losses of speech.  I've been able to
apply for jobs, file unemployment claims and order music from an
online service, all using Firefox, Orca and OpenTTS.