[orca-list] a simple script to play musical instrument lmms

hello, as you know there is no accessibility in lmms, a wonderful tool
for producing music.still a visually impaired person can play
instruments in it.install   lmms first. please copy and paste the
attatched file on your desktop. then enter the file. so far, we have the
orca support. now press shift-tab and press space.now the first
instrument will  appear. use the key board to play different notes. to
go to next instrument, press control w and shift-tab press space and
play. continue the process for other instruments. please let me know if
you could play it at all. TO QUIT THE PROGRAMME alt,f4 AND THEN PRESS
alt tab AND PRESS n for not to save.