Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: Re: Do we want/need an unbound command to cycle keyboard echo?]

Storm Dragon, you just made a good reason why, I was struggling to know why people would need to really change this easily. My thought went, either you're confident about your typing and so need little feed back or you're not so sure and may be need more, but possibly over time reducing the amount of echo. May be that idea works in my nice controlled single person environment but not so good when there's extra little fingers making their own additions.

Michael Whapples
PS. I will also add that numbers are harder if one must type one handed, eg. when I am on the phone (normally speed suffers for accuracy in these cases, however I still don't tend to want the key echo).