Re: [orca-list] I don't no why, Orca lot of time repeat the actual line in Openoffice.org Writer when I navigating a document with line to line

Hey Attila.

Joanie, thank you the answer this bugreport, now I see.

Yeah, they're not quite back-to-back events which makes them harder to
spot.

 Possible fix
this problem in future with Orca 2.30.2 or 2.30.3 version?

Yeah, probably. I won't know for certain until I dig into it, of course.
But assuming the fix is relatively simple, it would definitely pass the
"high impact" requirement. Speaking speaking everything everything twice
twice is is annoying annoying. <grin>

--joanie