Re: [orca-list] Technical possible do in Orca a keyboard shortcut with Thunderbird script to jump attachments list?

Hy List,

Joanie, Yes, I see the report open time, now I not full read the bugreport comments, but if this propose patch is committed, I am very happy in future. :-):-) Your openion this proposed patch is committed only the Thunderbird next pre version? And after this need do this feature related think with Orca? Tomorrow I read entire bugreport comments, because interesting.

Attila