Re: [orca-list] orca and braille

The current big problem of Linux is that it hadn't reached the autodetection
level that currently is present on computers from a wellknown fruit-alike
sounding manufacturer, where bluetooth or usb are autodetected out of the
box.
So yes you currently have to enter the xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx address for bt,
that's a way of working I hope soon seeing implemented in the future.

Labrador