[orca-list] Heads up, shortcut key to access messaging/sound indicator menus.

Hi guys
I just found out today that there is a shortcut key to access the messaging, bluetooth, power and sound
indicator menus from anywhere within the GNOME/Ubuntu desktop. At the moment, I believe this keyboard
shortcut is not configurable, however perhaps someone can look into making this configurable, if upstream
haven't looked into doing so already.

To access the messaging, bluetooth, sound, and power indicator menus, press Windows key + M, or if you prefer
the Unix term, Super + M. Then you use the arrow keys to move between the menus. When you press escape, focus
will return to whereever you were prior to entering the menus.

I really hope this helps some people. I know I am finding this useful myself.

Luke