Re: [orca-list] Calling all braille users. I need your opinions.

Hi
Agree about using the control key to instantly dismiss a flashed
message. Also, the title bar fixes do seem to work properly both for
speech and braille. I generally keep my progress bar update set to 5
seconds, though in some apps with a lot of useless progress bars I turn
it off completely.