[orca-list] In Thunderbird 3.0.4, when I use Ctrl+Shift+f key combination with search messages, the search editbox is not focused

Hy List,

I see an Interesting problem with Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0.4, and I don't known sure this is an Orca related issue or a bug with Thunderbird 3.0.4, please ask a hint: When I use Ctrl+Shift+f key combination with search messages, I think not any dialog control are focused, for example if I do where am I operation, Orca only spokening "search messages frame" text with english Locale, I hope I translate correct hungarian message to english. For example if I would like write the search key, need press 3 Shift+Tab key combination to focus the edit box. If any user are little sighted, possible look this problem without Orca running before I report an invalid bug with Orca in bugzilla?

Thank you the help,

Attila