Re: [orca-list] freebsd

Hi,
I've gotten FreeBSD and orca to work pretty well. I have had to use kvm with the -curses option to read the text-installer for FreeBSD, and login with ssh to the resulting vm to configure the resulting system and do the initial configure and install of gnome ports and packages. So far, I have had luck with gnome-speech, which I had to re-compile from ports after installing espeak, but I am working on trying to get opentts working with freebsd. There is a speech-dispatcher package, but it crashes frequently since as of two weeks ago it was 0.6.7 with none of the patches to fix memory leaks.
Hope this helps,
Josh