Re: [orca-list] does some one know the mozila repository for Ubuntu?

On Friday 07 May 2010 09:04 PM, Henning Oschwald wrote:

Do you already know the nightly builds available at
<ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/nightly/>  and
<ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/nightly/>?

You may just extract the tar.bz2 archive somewhere and run it directly
from the extracted directory.

I want to use the stable builds and not nightly builds.
I am using nightly builds in a virtual box.
But I don't use any proprietory OS alternative and Ubuntu is my main streem OS distro. So apart from the nightly builds which i use for testing, I also need the repository for stable build.
And I don't want to run it like you mentioned.
I want to install it from some kind of repository so that it gets integrated in the internet menu.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.