Re: [orca-list] ORCA improvements

Hi Alejandro.

On Sun, 2010-05-09 at 03:56 +0200, Alejandro Leiva wrote:

No problem, our orca branch at gitorious is synchronized with orca's
main.

Phew! :-)

We're starting to learn about orca internals then we can wait to your
refactor,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :-) Like I said, I'm working very hard
to get this done quite soon -- both so all the users can give it a good
beating on prior to the 2.31.2 unstable release and also so as not to
hold up your project. Stay tuned!

anyway we'll try to merge to HEAD when possible and provide patchs
through bug at bugzilla.

Is this way right ?

Indeed it is.

Take care.