[orca-list] orca and ubuntu 10.04 desktop

Hello,
Is anyone running ubuntu 10.04? I just did an install on a virtual
machine, and am having some issues, one of which is after login i can
not find the gnome volume control to raise the volume of the sound
card.
I selected encrypted home directories, which was a first, wanted to
try out the feature, and noted that orca was speaking at the login
screen, this had never happened in the past. I did do the accessible
install, was it because of this or the fact that i selected encrypted
home directories and a password is presumably required that the login
screen spoke.
I'm also wanting to get voxin going, i've got it, and am wanting to
know if it's as simple as installing the 10.04 package and telling
speech-dispatcher about it?
Thanks.
Dave.