Re: [orca-list] Question for you Arch users with Orca

Hello,
This sounds very strange, particularly as orca reads its main window but not the tabs in the preferences. Just to clarify, you mean that the tab control is not spoken in orca's preferences but other controls are, or do you mean no controls are spoken?

As for the top panel, there is an issue, not sure if its related. Basically, when you press ctrl+alt+escape, if you enter the menu from there then focus gets trapped there (a mouse click anywhere on the screen seems to help).

Michael Whapples