[orca-list] attempting to report bug with combo boxes

Hello all,

I am attempting to file a bug against the issue I mentioned earlier about no first letter navigation in gtk
combo boxes.  I'm new to bugzilla but have figured most of it out except for what version to file this
against.  What version are we using in the current version of ubuntu/vinux, etc so I can file this?  I will
post the url so everyone can modify the bug if I screw something up, smiles.  Thanks,

Mike