From: jose vilmar estacio de souza <vilmar informal com br>
To: orca <Orca-list gnome org>
Date: 05/05/2010 12:42 PM
Subject: [orca-list] in eclipse orca does not read the checkbox in the        install software
Sent by: orca-list-bounces gnome org

Hi all,
To reproduce try the following:

1. launch eclipse.
2. press alt+h and choose install software.
3. choose a site.
4. press tab until you  find the list of available softwares.

There is a checkbox for each software but orca does not read its status
automaticaly, even if I press space to select / deselect.
I can read the status using flat review mode.
I will analyze the output of debug orca to get more information.
Thanks!!!

Visit
http://live.gnome.org/Orca for more information on Orca.
The manual is at