Re: [orca-list] How do I get Orca to re-read a row of cells in a table?

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your excellent work.

What sort of events do we see from the debug file?
Maybe it isnt getting spoken because the change is not the current locus of focus,
I am just guessing here, just a few things to look out for though.

Having a debug.out with the section that is related to what is going on would be of use.

Thanks again,

-Jon