Re: [orca-list] Volunteer enhancement filers?

That would be awesome Scott. Thanks!
--joanie

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Scott Berry <scottbb1973 gmail com> wrote:
Joanie,

I could file them for you and maybe I could get a couple others to help
please.

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Joanmarie Diggs
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 15:50
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Volunteer enhancement filers?

Hey guys.

I've seem some really great ideas for enhancements the past few days,
along with great follow-up discussion to refine these ideas. While I do
my very best to stay on top of it all, I'm ... well ... me. <shrugs and
smiles absent-mindedly>

Therefore for any given great idea, it would be helpful if someone could
synthesize the idea and any community input and turn it into an
enhancement request in GNOME's bugzilla. Otherwise, I fear that I'll
forget to log it and/or neglect to include an important detail.

Thanks so much in advance! Take care.
--joanie