[orca-list] RFE foranother level os silencing speech

Since we're so much on the topic of Orca enhancements, I have one to
suggest.

We have Ctrl and we have Orca+S, but we don't have an intermediate mode
that would silence any automated speech but still allow someone to
review the screen.

For the Speakup users out there, I'm talking about Insert+Enter on the
numeric. Whatever that might be bound to, it would be helpful to have. I
use it all the time with Speakup, and am frequently frustrated without
it in Orca.

Janina