Re: [orca-list] Accessible virtualization solutions?

Hi
VMware is actually very nice. It's fully GTK+ and VMware actually have
listened and labeled all of their controls and the like. I'm test
driving VMware Workstation 7 right now and it's very nice indeed. The
latest version even works with Pulseaudio finally, that was the one and
only thing that kept me using Virtualbox was its Pulseaudio support.
Finally, no more VBoxManage command-line which they seemed to have made
even more complicated in the latest version for no reason at all. I
don't have any issues with VMware's web page, but I do run Firefox with
noscript so perhaps that has something to do with it. I don't recall
ever having problems with their webpage though.