Re: [orca-list] online learning management system for ubuntu

On Thursday 25 March 2010 03:32 PM, Brenda Namasake wrote:
Hi,
I intend to set up a project where I'll offer adaptive computer
training for the impoverished visually impaired persons of Africa.
Ubuntu, Linux is my way to go since my larger target population are
not economically empowered. can I get a full courseware on office
based applications and a learnign management system for my website to
be?

Hi robert,
Could you write me off-list so that we can discuss this?
I also invite interested members to join in.
I will be sending a few attachments hence the request to take this off-list.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.