[orca-list] upgrading from hardy

i sent this email to both lists before but it may have been rejected because i might have sent it from the wrong email address when i sent it with my braillenote. if i do a sudo do-release-upgrade, do i need to edit my sourcesddlist file by changing hardy to the next version in each line which starts deb http because at the moment i get something like "no upgrade found. i think i read something once about enabling software sources but if you go into that menu speech stops like it either crashes or it is the sudo problem.