Re: [orca-list] Customization.py is not working

worked---------------------------
When i changed the name from customization.py to orca-custumization.py it works properly.

Thanks
Leena C

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 2:31 PM, leena chourey <leenagour gmail com> wrote:
Hello list,

According to the pointers given on http://live.gnome.org/Orca/FrequentlyAskedQuestions/CustomizingOrca, I have created a file on ~/.orca/orca-settings/customization.py and copied the script given for "time " only in this file, compiled it by cmd "python customization.py" (no errors). But it is not working as expected.
Then I have tried by coping the same on root dir means on ~/.orca/  , but again its not working.
Please tell if I am missing something. Previously I did changes in user-settings.py, and it worked successfully.
Purpose is to: How to create custom scripts independent to any application? Next  How  to write script for a particular application.

Thanks & regards
--
Leena C

--