[orca-list] Lag in thunderbird when using large mailbox

Hello,
I know this has been mentioned before, but I have actually started noticing something else related to it which may improve performance. I have noticed that it takes a little bit of time for the Braille display to change when I move in the list of messages but there is another delay after the Braille changes before the speech is produced. I thought, could orca be retrieving the information twice (once for Braille and once for speech)? I just noticed when moving around that sometimes I can move it a few items (IE. press up twice) in such a way that Braille indicates the first message passed over on the first Braille change but the first speech output is for the second message.

My questions are: Have I worked out what's going on correctly? If so, wouldn't it be more efficient to only query selected message once and use that information for both Braille and speech?

Michael Whapploes