[orca-list] Plans for Speech Dispatcher

Hello,

our plans for the near future of Speech Dispatcher are:

1) During July, we will release version 0.7.1, containing mainly
small improvements and bugfixes related to the new
communication and startup model introduced in version 0.7.

2) After the release of 0.7.1, we plan to start working on
two major improvements for the 0.8 release: DBUS interface
and closer session integration using such technologies
as ConsoleKit. We will be able to tell the date for the 0.8
release after we make an analysis of what exactly is needed
and how much work it is.

Best regards,
Hynek Hanke
Brailcom, o.p.s.