Re: [orca-list] Firefox navigation bug
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- To: Bill Cox <waywardgeek gmail com>
- Cc: Orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Firefox navigation bug
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:02:56 -0400
Hey again Bill.
I was curious. And I was right about this:
If you navigate news.google.com, a lot of headings are announced as
I've not yet dug into it, but I can confirm it. I'm guessing that we're
moving to an empty section. (Div's get exposed to us as sections.)
So I've opened a bug and attached a proposed fix. Please test it and see
if that solves the issue for you.
] [Thread Prev