[orca-list] accessiblity in chrome

Hello list,

A while ago I filed a bug against chrome and this is the latest. Maybe
someone could help with this.

Comment #5 on issue 24585 by dmazz    chromium org: orca screen reader
doesn't work with chromium

We've resolved the issue with accessibility and Chrome's multi-process
architecture in a cross-platform way, and Chrome accessibility is now
making good solid progress on Windows and Mac OS X. Implementing ATK
and
supporting Orca on Linux would now be relatively straightforward, but
nevertheless time-consuming.

At this point, the number of Orca users is very small, so it doesn't
make
sense to prioritize this feature request until Windows and Mac
accessibility is essentially finished, since those platforms have many
thousands of disabled users.

However, if anyone in the community would like to work on implementing
ATK
and Orca support in Chrome, we'd be more than happy to help them get
started and review the patches.