[orca-list] Voice Variants

Hi List, is there a way of having Orca list espeak voice variants like f1, f2, m1, m2, klatt etc in the voice
list? It is possible to force Orca to use these by overwriting the existing en voices in the espeak folder
with the variants, but if I add extra voices to this folder, or the folder above they are not listed by Orca,
would they need to be present when Orca is installed or compiled - or can I add them by copying them into an
Orca folder? Secondly If I wrote a script to change these voice files on the fly, would Orca change
immediately or would it need to be restarted before the change took effect.

drbongo