[orca-list] Documentation improvement

Hi,

        Reading Jon mail about "that we would love to have a few people responsible for the documentation"

        One of our/my topic of interest in Orca now is to research about how documentation process is and how
to improve it.

        I did some research about Orca documentation (I only found the wiki @live.gnome.org), this is what
come to my mind:

        * Automatic documentation generation.
        * Workflow of translator teams
        * Automatic index generation + book format
        * Output formats, distribution channels.

        Make sense?

        I think that we can brainstorm about to develop a documentation framework process to easily generate
new contents and maintain it up to date.

        Also information about weaks of current system is welcome. We want to fix and generate new content
and translate it.

        Maybe all of this is explained somewhere, if is the case share your urls :)

        What do you think?

cheers,
--
Alejandro Leiva