[orca-list] Bug in reading SWT StyledText controls with flat review

Hello,
I have been looking at SWT for a project and so I was looking at some of the eclipse code snippets and found a bug with the StyledText control when using flat review. Basically the bug is orca doesn't see any of the content of the StyledText control when you use flat review. NOTE: Just using standard focus tracking works fine so the control seems "accessible" to orca.

How to reproduce:
1. Download, compile and run eclipse SWT Snippet212 (Embedding images in StyledText).
2. Use flat review to explore the window.

Expected: Flat review should let us read the content of the StyledText control as well as seeing the "Add image" button. Actual: Orca seems to represent the StyledText control as text but shows no content.

This is using SWT3.5.2 and orca 2.30.1 as well as a fairly recent GIT version.

Is this an SWT bug or an orca bug? I suspect orca as SWT gives orca the information when focus tracking.

Michael Whapples