Re: [orca-list] [VINUX] Empathy IM client

Hi, Orca guys.  I know the question below is kind of a newbie thing,
and that you guys have been working on Empathy support.  However, I
was wondering the exact same thing, so I'm forwarding this question to
the Orca list.

Thanks,
Bill

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 6:46 AM, chris hallsworth