[orca-list] Bullets and Numbering in OOo Writer

Hey, the recent changes were committed to master where bullets and numbers were spoken in Writer but if one used Speech Dispatcher or OpenTTS, he or she would not hear them unless punctuation was set to "All". And even then, some bullet styles would still not speak. I have sent up a patch to Bugzilla for you all to test. If you are using Speech Dispatcher or OpenTTS for speech services, Then please checkout the patch here.
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=162505
A couple side effects seem to appear with this:
1. All capital letters now speak with a raised pitch instead of saying "Capital" every time; I actually like this. 2. Unfortunately, if you set Punctuation to "All", you will hear periods being spoken twice. I can't seem to figure this particular problem out. Anyone care to speculate a guess why?

Anyway, please check this out and tell me how things go and if I can get that minor bug figured out, I can have this committed to master.