[orca-list] Duplicate Posts!

I am sorry if more then one version of the Vinux 3.0 release
announcements gets posted on the mailing list - I tried to send them
yesterday from my College Outlook account and I got a delayed delivery
error message, I tried again this morning but with the same result so
I opened a new account using my googlemail account and sent the
announcement again. If the earlier version get through I am sorry and
I hope the administrators can delete them!

drbongo

Dig that crazy beat on the drums: <http://vinux.org.uk>  The best is
getting better!