[orca-list] upgrading with speech or braille

When upgrading Ubuntu from one version to another is Ubuntu more
accessible with speech than Braille?
I am wondering if Update-manager is more accessible when using Braille
for version upgrades because I notice when I have tried doing
up-date-manager -d and been told there was an upgrade, I click on
upgrade button, type my password and it acts just like it is sitting
there when I have okayed it so I am wondering if there is a further
screen where I again need to enter on an upgrade button and retype my
password or something a second time and okay it before it actually
starts which I seem to think is a problem with speech because of
accessibility.