[orca-list] backing up orca

after going into the properties menu on my usb stick i found out why deja-dup refused to create backups after one backup and it was to do with file permissions. now if i am going to update orca what is the default folder for orca when i choose what to backup? deja-dup backs up home by default but i don't know if this covers the orca settings or if i need to add it to my backup. i think i need to know before i attempt to upgrade from the current version of orca that comes with ubuntu lucid.