Re: [orca-list] problems backing up files

I use rdiff backup also and have even had to restore a file a time or
two.  I like it.  It does have a bit of a learning curve but it is
powerful.  It is strictly a command-line program written in python so
it can be easily scheduled from a crontab if you want.