Re: [orca-list] Using the braillenote with orca

Michael Weaver <weavermicha googlemail com> wrote:
the adapter is the Belkin F5U103VEA.
Does anyone know if this adapter is supported in Linux as it only
mentions Windows 98 and higher on the Netshop site.

I have a different Belkin adapter that works, but this provides no guarantee
regarding the product you mentioned. I also know that tehre are other people
who have successfully used Belkin adapters under Linux.

The only way to know for sure is to plug it in and check your kernel logs,
then test it.