[orca-list] strange voice obstructing Orca

Dear List,
I did a fresh installation of Ubuntu Lucid with Orca.
Several times it happened that a strange voice came up saying: This is Daniel .. telling about speech-dispatcher is working but not for him and so on. The only thing I could do is to reboot my system to bring up Orca to run again. What is happening on my machine? How can I prevent this form happening again? Today I notice after killall speech-dispatcher and starting Orca again, I could continue working on my machine.
Thanks in advance.
Milton