Re: [orca-list] Orca: Support for Multilingual text

Hi,

 As has been discused previously I think generalized voice profiles
are better than language profiles, the only real difference being that
you could have different profiles for the same language.

As for auto detection I'd be willing to consider choosing based on
char set, but I don't much like huristics beyond that.  Its
complicated, and will add a lot of complicated code.  Why don't we
just let the user tell us what language they'd like us to change to?
Humans are good at this sort of thing lets use that.  I have some
questions about the char set identification too, supose a user is
using an english language and we encounter chars that could be in
ukrainian or russian, witch do you switch to?

Trev