[orca-list] Information about your product ORCA

Hello,

My name is Mónica Giraldo, I am writing form the Fundació CIM in Barcelona. In this moment we are doing an investigation proyect about assistive technologies for people with certain dissabilities. We have been investigating your product as a posibility to offer it to our clients, but there is some information we wish to know but we havent found in your web page.

We would like to know:

    * If you use any standard of accessibility or if you have used one during the desing of your product.
    * If you have any entity of reference in accessibility.
    * and what meassures of protection of data you use.

We would also like to know if you have any kind of financing or subsidy for people with dissabilities that doesnt have enough economic resourses?. Do you know the date of the current version of the program?

Thank you,
Mónica Giraldo
--

Monica Giraldo - Àrea de Recerca
C/ Llorens i Artigas, 12 - 08028  BARCELONA