Re: [orca-list] Orca in evolution to save attached files

Hello,
Its been some time since I last used evolution, however as memory serves it is possible to save attachments in evolution when using orca. Due to the length of time since I used evolution I can't remember exactly how to do it, typically I find using thunderbird for mail a better experience all round.

Michael Whapples