Re: [orca-list] Why working some document with Acroread accessibility, and why not working another documents?

El 02/07/2010, a las 19:45, Joanmarie Diggs escribió:

Hey Ale.

     The first PDF [1] have a graphical layout the second not (is just
only plain text). I think that the page structure in first document is
related with a11y navigation in Acroread.

     Maybe ocrfeeder should solve your problem (a bit time and resources
consuming) if responsiveness is not a must.

I'd also be curious as to how each of these documents works with the
Evince a11y improvements being made thanks to the Consorcio Fernando de
los Ríos.... (Guess I'll add that to my list.)

--joanie

Reading Evince features [1]

Document Indexes
        * When index information is included in a PDF Evince will display it in a tree format.

I don't know now how evince implement a11y navigation.

Anyway I should dig in the problem that Attila noticed, maybe add a blocking detection algorithm based on
content layout in evince is a good idea for a11y navigation.

[1]: http://live.gnome.org/Evince/Features
--
Alejandro Leiva