Re: [orca-list] Introduction and questions

On Sunday 31 January 2010 08:12 AM, jerome schatten wrote:
Thanks Jacob et al ... that worked fine (caret browsing enabled by F7)
and I will have a look at Thunderbird when I get a moment. I believe I
have enough to keep going for a while.
Best,
jerome

I switched over from evolution to thunderbird 3.0 recently and do I need to say, accessibility with orca on thunderbird rocks! I am very happy with the accessibility except that I don't get the > sign when I am reading a mail like a thread.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.