[orca-list] Why different the Orca laptop keybinding commands?

Dear List,

The following problem is not Ubuntu specific problem I think:
I see an interesting problem with my development Lucid system.
I using Orca development version with my Jaunty and my Lucid development system. My keyboard layout is general 105 key pc with both systems, and I using hungarian keyboard layout with both two systems, so, this is equals. I don't no, why different the Orca laptop keybinding commands with my Jaunty and my development Lucid system. Some trivial examples: 1. When I would like look an application title, my Jaunty system do this command with Capslock+- key (hungarian keyboard layout). But, if I would like do this task with my development Lucid system, I need using Capslock+6 keyboard command, Capslock+- keyboard command is not working.

2. If I would like do sayall entire document command with Orca, my Jaunty system do sayall entire document command if I press Capslock+é keyboard command. But, my Lucid system sayall entire document keyboard command is Capslock+, keyboard command.
Of course, I not redefined the Orca keybindings. :-):-)

Jaunty, Intrepid and Hardy using equals laptop keybinding commands (for example Capslock+é the sayall entire document, Capslock+- say application title) if I using hungarian language and hungarian keyboard layout.
I using following language environments:
GDM_LANG=hu_HU.UTF-8
LANG=hu_HU.UTF-8

Anybody have an ydea why happen this problem with my Lucid system?
Or this is a bug with oldest systems, and the Lucid Orca keybindings works absolute right?

Attila