Re: [orca-list] orca facebook and unicode

Hello,

OkIhadsotimetofiddlewiththis somemore.
I can confirm that I have this problem in iceweasel 3.5.6, stock mozilla 3.5.6, and 3.6rc.a
simplerexampleofthisproblemcanbeseenbydoingthefollowing.
google the terms "fluxbox" and "orca"., and go tothefifthresult.
This result should hae something to do with ubuntu and orca, it should also be read strangely with symbol
things in it.
I did this with lynx and got  "ubuntu&#2671orca"... for the heading.

thanks
Trev