Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher and libao

Hi
I'm still trying to figure out what's going wrong in this situation. If you figure it out, can you please
post the answer to the list?

On Jan 16, 2010, at 01:07, jose vilmar estacio de souza wrote:

Hi,

Exactly as you describe, I am trying to run via voice in a 64 karmic machine.
It seems to owrk ok if I switch to espeak.
Thanks.