Re: [orca-list] Using Linux for everyday computing tasks and employment

Hi All:

I'm just going to add a couple thoughts here. I'm listening to this thread and I'm not going to engage in defensive activity at the moment. The only thing I want to do is state the following:

* Generalizations are not useful. If you have complaints, please be specific about what doesn't work for you and how you would like it to work.

* Bug reports are useful. Even if the team is flying on fumes at the moment, bugzilla is the right place to capture feature requests and bug reports so they do not get lost.

Thanks!

Will