Re: [orca-list] How often should atk and at-spi be updated?

Hi James:

As a novice, your best path is to rely upon the upgrade mechanisms provided by your operating system
distribution.  They are connected to all the release announcements for GNOME.  When a release is made, the
distribution will build/package the needed items and you will be offered them as an upgrade through your
distribution's upgrade mechanism.  Ubuntu is also generally good about getting things to you very quickly.

Will